Tuesday, February 07, 2006

CNY Celebration

slept very early last night and i guess it was a hangover of sat's night outing.. at around 10.15 pm.. plus the fact that today is a working day, so the more i can't afford to doze off..
anyway.. i didnt' sleep well.. coz my parents were offering to the gods, so the incense smell woke me up, here and then.. and in the end.. when i saw the time on my hp, it was 12.30 am.. -.-"

anyway.. as usual, reported to work at the same time and place. shall skip the usual boring working part.. we had CNY celebration today.. and it was good and very fun... coz it helps us to siam 2 hrs 30 mins of work! :>


we were greeted by :


Everybody is looking to their front. but they didn't know God Of Fortune was behind them


Handled out the Mandarin Orange aka gum in dialect


In it, 2 gum and a kai xin guo...

Inside this kai xin guo, a piece of slip is found -- ehh.. haha.. number was masked

And we had some lion dance.. ehh.. it wasn't clear.. the 'lion' moved v. fast:

and we toss usual and tradition the yu sheng:

we watched performances and one of it whereby they asked for ppl to perform Lion Dance.. and hahaha.. i dun know how to describe it. they danced like a drunkard + hip hop style of lion dance and this set the Troops ppl and the audiences laughing like nobody business.. we had refreshment and lunch together.. and that saved my lunch money.. :p

and we went to play Pool at our lunch time and pathetically me, won 1 out of 5 games. If there is anybody who dares me, just contact me.

well.. resume work after that.. and it was surprising that 2 of my officers gave me ang bao and blessed me.. ehh.. so nice of them ah.. well.. they all got 3000+ and 5000+ of salary respectively.. hahaha .. is yin gai de.

so my ang bao money reached a total of $726.. and that's very astonishing. How i wish every month is a CNY month.

here a glimpse of my ang bao money: