Sunday, February 12, 2006

Girl's day

Today is damn cool for me.. and it seem like all the gal suddenly come towards me...

but 1st of all, i would like to say about some impt thing: I saw the ex-pjc gal again! and i would much pretty guess where she lives.. but i'm not stalking her or anything.. dun get me wrong. she was with a guy.. well.. i'm sadded by that..

ok.. nvm

went to starhub centre by mrt for my sun nu to help her to sign line. and @ the platform, i saw christine.. and i didn't see her for a long time.. and she's as usual gorgeous! and we chatted up the whole journey.. and we, coincidently, wanted to alight at raffles mrt.

and we parted each other way as she is finding her friend and i'm transiting train to Dhoby Ghaut (ehh.. i'm so fed up with the spelling that i went to smrt website to type it down!). and saw jennee & Zhihao and again.. didn't see her for a long time. and i was so engrossed in the conversation that i missed my station.. thanks ah

ok.. so i reached there and wait for my dear sun nu and her friends.. and i signed up hp line for them.. after that.. went to cck and wait for my friends to go to my friend's house-warming. and saw another of my sun nu there and my ex-cadet in npcc. cool eh... and played some game in the arcade.. and i must praise my sun nu swift memories..

In the arcade:




my ex-cadet - Aisah



my sun nu =)

Anyone want to go to NUS-SMU bash @ zouk, $18 per person or $70 for 5 persons. Contact me!