Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ehhh

i thought changing blogskin is easy as 1-2-3.. haha.. i'm wrong.. oh.. freak up.. all the things i learnt in poly seem to return to my lecturer.. anyway.. i think i put it during the weekend to do.. but of course.. any kind soul out there who wanna help me.. will be handsomely rewarded.. ha

ehh.. yesterday was horrible.. i withdrew money, took out my card but forgot to take my cash.. haha..but luckily the person queued up before called out for me.. and that's ok lha.. nothing much

went to NP to play squash and thought could maybe meet up with JY, or YJ.. but no lah.. like very difficult to meet them up even i'm at in NP.. ran 2.4KM before the squash.. was so shagged but it was worthwhile.. looking to cut down my mass....

today.. is v-day.. wish all the couple out there a happy Valentine's Day.. other than that.. i dun know what to say.. ehh.. boring day lah..today job was damn stressful.. took a long day + missed my lunch to do..

haha.. cool i can't wait for this coming fri.. as we will be heading to sentosa for Beach Volleyball!! yeah yeah.. by PNSD.. cool yeh? haha.. sun tan down there.. etc.. eh.. i dun think there will be any gals down there ba.. but if there is.. that's a bonus for me! haha.. :p.. and then head down to NP after that.. to play squash again and of course to run 3+ km, for this time round.. and hope to see some friends..

ya.. that's all..

another long day tomolo.. i'm underpaid!...