Friday, May 23, 2008

Thoughts

Being bored on my way to school. Decided to do some blogging on the bus while on the way to work.

Some thoughts pertaining my recent activities.

I was thinking why am i able to meet up with my friends without making any much changes on the day where we planned to meet up, in terms of the day as well as the timing.

Recently, I was trying to arrange some time out with friends to meet up and a lot of obstacles came upon.

I'm not putting any blame on anyway, etc.. so dun get me wrong.

Sometimes I was wondering and came out with 2 possible scenario.

  1. That I do not have much programme/activities
  2. That I am a person who plan ahead
But I come out with no answer.

Anyway I decided not to meet anyone this weekend, given the "magnitude" effort for me trying to accommodate everyone by changing the timing and activity

Have fun over the weekend to everyone who arranged to meet over the weekend.

Last thing, I am closing my blog down soon, maybe, the latest by the end of mid next month. Thanks everyone for reading it.

Prior to that, I intend to pen down 2 more important entry, and that will be the end.

WORK, WORK :(