Thursday, May 29, 2008

Suddenly

Suddenly, I am not interested in the trip next month following by a remark of a person in my tour group a couple of days ago when we chatted.

In my 1st email to everyone after i booked the flight successfully, I instructed steps by steps of viewing the breakdown of the payment via Tiger Airways website in the email.

After meeting out last weekend, he was asking me 2 times of the breakdown of it. I felt a little pissed. So i MSN him again of the steps to view.

When he replied, he said he knew it all along though he didn't say anything much.

So here it is: If he knows about the payment breakdown from my email all along, then why did he ask me that question 2 times on that weekend? The conclusion is he doesn't bother to do anything.

I think the others are like that as well. In the end, we are in the airport, take a taxi, reached hotel. Waste time discussing about our next venue/programme. If there is a place for us to go, good for us. If any one of us wanted to go to that place, but do not know of the location, thus we will not go. And in the end, we headed back and do the same old things.

Then it had become a boring holiday. Which i think that person will start to complain of why are we doing the same thing in holiday.

Wait till he said that, I am going to shoot him down.

Last but not the least, i will control my temper as it is a holiday meant for everyone but i will not be making any effort to go around finding new places of interest, other than shopping, from now onwards.

BTW, i am quite bored of that place already, so it doesn't make any differences to me, thus I have nothing to lose since i have already gained something from this trip (to stay away from my parents)