Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reflection

Decided that I do not want to study in university when I was serving my NS, thinking that I need to expose myself to the society by working first. The other purpose was to get enough savings for my 1st year of university.

Now, 8 months had past by since I finished serving my National Service and here i am doing my reflection now.

As a whole, I think I am better than what i was compared to last year. I learnt a lot of things, mainly on my characters wise.

For work, I think I am very lucky (and i thank god) that I got into a company with a bit of 人缘, aka recommendation from the perm staff when i was working part time. I did not go through any interview and I am in the company where a lot of people said this company is good. Learnt a couple of insights on the mentality and the maturity in the process of the job scope that is under me.

Work aside, let's talk about personal growth in terms of character, etc..

I think I had gained a lot of thing these past 8 months. Being with friends, I am more better in handling friendship.

With gals, I am not interested to "look-out" for a girlfriend and i am taking it lightly. In the past, it was like i am a nice guy (not for any ulterior motive), but for now, i don't. I strongly believe girls (except for ultra close friends), for some weird reason, don't appreciate it. They might even thought that you are up to something not good.

With the thai, i had also given up her but of course still stay as friends. I must say i must be thankful for her effort for her to come from her house to meet me when i was there. As for the other thai friend, i learnt a lot of things from her. Though we are of the same age, I think she has more exposure than me and much more mature than me as well. So after all, it's not very bad to go thai so many times. After all, a lot of my friends had scandals over there after visiting bangkok!

There's a lot of thing i wish to express in writings but I feel it hard to describe it on here. All in all to say, it's a good thing that I didn't decided to study as it would not have give me so much rest time to ponder this and that, which result giving me time to reflect.