Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monday Blues....

23th Oct (Monday)

Work today is ultra terrible. Monday, as everyone knows it's a Monday Blues, and plus the next day is a Public Holiday. working on that day is ultra difficult for me.

and everyone is on leave in my Branch, except for my head supervisor. anyway, still have to work lor..

got home after work, had dinner and then received a call from sun nu but a voice of my lao er. asking me whether wanna go out to clarke quay.. and i agreed since it's a non-working day on the next day.

and it takes me an hour to reach Clarke Quay.. so looonnnnggg..

and finally met up with my lao er and sun nu.. and after some search, we finally reached Eskibar; for a drink:



there was some misunderstanding with the 3 of us as i wanted to order "Blowjob" from the menu and both of them thought that i want the actual "Blowjob" -.-" haha

apart from that, there was a couple of jokes and fun ard there. where i splashed my lao er's drink onto her.. ehh.. paiseh for that..



this action is stupid, though my face is kinda red, but i'm still sober. i just wanna burn his butt and "grr" he is blocking my views, watching soccer :(



got myself a photo with one of the staffs.. haha :)

25th Oct

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

got this from mrbrown.com and introduced by my sun nu and i thought it was hilarious so share with everyone