Sunday, July 09, 2006

fri, sat, sun

*YAWN*.. have to wake up so early on fri morning after settling some private matter on the whole of thursday.

but my poor bro is worst than me because he was to be enlisted on fri. woke up at 5.30 am.. and blah blah. traveled down to pasir ris. on the way, her gf came along with us. i think it's good to use pics to describe the whole enlistment process..



back view of my bro and her



just before boarding the bus



talking cock from the SAF ppl



the mess food.. ahh.. better than the SPF. haha



slacking ard for the final moments



then the parting scene...

saw jasmine while queuing up to buy bubble tea outside lot one, chatted for a while.. and came some "interview" session from my mother.

Mom: How old is she?
Me: Why?
Mom: Ans my qns
Me: WHY?
Mom: 3 yrs younger than u?
Me: Nope, 5 yrs
Mom: how u know her?
Me: Secondary sch, while i was in npcc

I know what she gonna said. I anticpated her

Me: i know what u gonna say, but she has a bf and i'm not interested in her
Mom: too bad, she's so sweet looking and so demure. too bad on u
Me: ya ya (being a little sarcastic) too bad on u too. coz of missing out such a daughter-in-law

then in the evening... soemthing happen to my laptop! fuck i got some spyware, then virus, then worms. knn. all came in too fast.. for me to react and they crippled my laptop.

ok~ so on sat, i met up with shanhe, mingjie, tilden, randolph and his gf, weechong, shirong, royce, selin. got his Portable HD from SH. okok..

we went to West Coast Mcdonald to play! haha.. we were like some kids in the playground. ahh~ what a childhood.



Poor Lee. was being sabo. =)

went home did backups from my computer stuff. was targetting to finish everything by morning but i guess i was too tired. i didnt' even know that i went to sleep.

well.. on sun thought can finish up everything but wake up early to meet my cousins from msia whom they came to sg for some business trip with 4998 ppl. amazing, isn't it?

take a peek -->



with her



with him


back home and did some formatting to my laptop and when i'm about to check my back up files! to my horror! some of the files are not inside. damn fuck. i dun know why is that so. i checked the files before i formatted. All were there. But still, thanks to Shanhe for lending his HDD to me

finally end this entry.

jsut gotta know from yJ that she saw me in lot one today and i was so (faking) disappointed in her that she never breaks the glass of deli to greet me. haha.. nite!