Sunday, July 02, 2006

end of weekend!

It's The End for eng! muhahaha.. yes i'm so happy that eng is out of the competition , hmm though i kinda support them. well, partially of my revenge. shall not elabroate since it's quite lengthy

woke up, play FM2006, Xbox, Fm2006, lunch, Xbox, FM2006. Nap. Wake up, Fm2006, Xbox

ok, this is boring. i know. the thoughts of working tomolo killed my mood i guess. going out? it's a spend of money. not worth it. just stayed at home and slack

alrite, my colonge is running out and i think its smell is nice. i dun know who gave it to me during my 17th bdae. haha.. wth. i just realised that it's nearly 5 years.

ok, but the problem is, i can't find such brand over here, so far! unbelievable. i was hoping to get a similar one and the nearest to this version was found in Jurong Entertainment, nevertheless, it wasn't the one i want.

so if u guys manage to see , let me know. thanks