Sunday, April 30, 2006

Do You Know that....

u should use the least possible toothpaste to brush your teeth and only 2 times a day?

breast cancer can be prevented by being braless as much as possible?

do u know that Chelsea ex-chairman, Ken Bates, bought the club for just 1 pound but with a $2m debt?

do you know that i am born from a Rock , like the Monkey God? (haha.. ok this is lame.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.. a lot of ppl came up to me and tell me they dun have money to spend, etc. so i hope to share with u all more about my savings patter. things to share:


CERTAIN basic principles in financial planning remain true today as when I first applied them.

  1. One is not to spend more than I receive.
  2. Start to build a cash reserve so that I can live without an income for at least six months.
  3. For a start, I saved five per cent of my salary/income. and if u are an adult, bought a life insurance policy a month after you started working, and if u are financially sound, buy as soon as possible
  4. And of course, increase/decrease accordingly to your income and expenditure

Again, if u need more consultation, u can drop by here with an informal discussion, afterall, i'm not a qualified consultant. but i'm able to do something.. so cya