Sunday, November 27, 2005

what a hectic week i had..

tests and tests.. and even rush to meet my friends after i book out.. damn tiring.. let me see.. initially, we've got oral & Comm, 1st aid, IPPT, shooting and law test..
but IPPT was canceled .. maybe coz of the law test..

hmm.. did pretty well for 1st aid and and shooting.. got erm.. 100% and 95% respectively...
studied quite a lot and long for my law test.. and well.. got some decent marks for my MCQ law test.. got 81.6% pass.. ain't not sure for the structured and essay qns.. *shiver* dun dare to think about it..

sat book out.. rushed to meet my friends.. who celebrated bdae with me.. thanks to jasper, samuel, ruth, cindy, ayemon, belle (though she wasn't there), ah bang and ah bang's ah bang.. hehe~ got a nice shirt for me.. and a aromatherapy-based candle wax.. so cool.. thanks =)

then around 7pm ++ went to find my sec sch friends.. wanna wish tilden all the best to his ORD *argh!!* and that's coincidently on my bdae..

dun know why.. start to more listen to soundtrack of movies rather than songs
and btw, who've got and OST?

btw, happy 17th birthday to Madeline! hope u enjoy ur celebration every now and then today! cheers