Saturday, November 12, 2005

back from PA..

been at home these weekends.. =( poor me.. coz my mom nagged @ me for being going out so frequently and returned home late..

well.. i dun know.. i think i'll never grow up in this way..
alright.. enough of these piece of shit..

well.. had a pleasant surprise when i got home.. my relatives from msia came on both business and holiday purposes..

2 little cute cousins of mine had also came along with their parents.. and both of them got me really entertained throughout the fri night.. =)


SAT -- was a rather bored one..

sat around in front of the laptop and play FM 2006 (beta) and i found myself hooked onto this game! i really love it ..

anyway.. after that.. went to HDB branch office to help my uncle to pay for his carpark fines and returned home, had lunch and shortly after that brought my uncle, and his family to haw par villa.. hmm.. (dun say 'omg.. what a place to go').. well.. to think back..
how many places of interest can u think of in singapore that can entertain both adults and children @ the same time.. --> it was a place new for them and to kill time..

traded off my N6100, fetching $100 .. richer by $100 ;p