Sunday, November 20, 2005

good morning!

it's a sun and meaning book-in day! boring...
wanted to jog with wc.. hehe.. but in the end.. woke up late and ran 2.4k around my neighbourhood.. omg.. poor timing.. 10mins 51 secs 37 m/s.. where my best timing was 10mins 19 secs..
hmm.. nvm.. shall do more on my pacing and stamina..

haha.. hmm.. interestingly.. i have a new name that was given by my sqd mate.. guess what is it?! a 3-letters name.. and the 1st and last letters are the same..

i'm so happy that i've got FM2006 from my friend.. and thought that i could play .. hmm.. but to my dismay.. there's some problem with it... and that spoilt my mood :<..
but the good thing is that my sqd mate has it.. and maybe i will borrow it from him and play..
pray for me! :>




haha.. hmm.. i bet u all guessed it.. they gave this name "bob"..
and the reason is?! my ears look "B" to them.. and since my face is round.. which is "O"
"bOb" is given to me.. hahaha.. freaking lame sqd mates of mine..
but haha.. i think is best not to call me by this name.. :)

anyway.. that's it.. hmm.. still figuring out how to change the blogskin.. etc..
haha..

see u all next week!