Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nagging session

I'm going to start record entry on the times of nagging session i have versus the moment i have time with my mum around.

This is the trend - out of the 3 times we are in the same space, there will be an out-of-sudden with no nagging session that is directed at me for apparent no reason. Yet she could somehow created a link to why the nagging was essential (from her point of view).

Why record? Simple. I have the idea and life outlook that my life are always being scolded and scolded. Yes, i have now an intention to just commit suicide and with each time the idea arises, the stronger the urge to go to the top storey of the building and to 'drop' myself down, because i cannot take her kind of nagging any more.

My work life sucks. My personal life was affected because of the load and long working hours. My partner can be stubborn some times and her temper is near to hell-like.

Seriously, why am i in this state?

PS: there were countless of her lame nagging occured before i start writing abt such experiences.