Thursday, May 20, 2010

post-exam activities

Exams had been over for 3 weeks. Good news was that a lot of activities were planned in my head while I was preparing for exams.

All good thing don’t last, I suppose, I had difficulties in gathering friends out for movies and gathering due to a lot of reasons as most of them are either attached (thus not free), or preparing for exams and school assignments, or otherwise just not free.
I found myself ended in home after work and I had been only exercising to kill of the boredom. Trying to look at the good side of this is that I am able to spend more time with my parents, as I helped them with laundry, chit-chatting and even slept with them in the same room.

So bored I was that, I start to find myself more into politics and economics. As such, first time in my life, I bought a political-related book titled “Men In White, The Untold Story of Singapore’s Ruling Political Party. Foreword by the editor-in-chief was that, they covered story from all political figures – from the ruling to the opposition. Since everyone is so busy with their own things, I think I had to forsake asking them out, I probably will spend my time on reading this book. I had given the thoughts of getting another book after finished reading the earlier-mentioned book, titled “Mahathir Maverick”.

AHHHHH. My post-exam life is equally boring. :(